Admission requirements for University of Pennsylvania nursing school graduate programs.
Applicants to University of Pennsylvania nursing school graduate programs as well as to University of Washington nursing school graduate programs will see some variation in requirements depending on the particular program applied to. However there are some basic requirements applicants will need to submit for all graduate nursing school programs. The basic requirements are as follows:
- Completed online application
- Transcripts from an accredited BSN program and all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Verification of statistics class
- GRE scores (to be competitive applicants need to score in the 50th percentile on the verbal and quantitative sections and 4.0 on the analytical writing section)
- Three letters of recommendation from academic, employer and professional sources
- Responses to essay questions
- Copy of active RN license
International applicants need to include transcript evaluations for foreign schools attended and either TOEFL or IELTS results from within the past two years.
Comparison of University of Pennsylvania nursing school to other graduate nursing schools.
The graduate nursing programs at the school of medicine University of Pennsylvania offers are among the top rated nursing programs in the country. However, just because a program is ranked highly, doesn’t mean it’s the best program for you. Other factors to consider include:
- Tuition cost – Are there more inexpensive programs that although ranked lower, still provide what you need.
- Location – Are you an instate applicant or out of state. Tuition for instate students is lower.
- Admission requirements – Do you meet the minimum requirements? This is one of the first things to check as failure to meet admission requirements makes any other factors irrelevant.
- Are financial aid programs available that you qualify for?
Most graduate school applicants will research six or seven different programs before settling on the one that best suits their needs. This process can involve a large amount of both time and effort. Our company offers the best graduate school selection and admissions assistance to simplify the process for you. Our knowledge and experience enables us to do a fast and efficient comparison of Pennsylvania University nursing graduate programs to other graduate programs you are interested in.
Advantages our graduate school service provides
Our services can assist with more than comparing graduate schools you are interested in. We can also:
- Recommend graduate school programs that meet your criteria that you may be unaware of.
- Provide admissions advice and guide you through the process
- Make you aware of financial aid possibilities available to you
Selecting the right graduate school program and being accepted to that program can impact your entire future career. Don’t let you future depend on luck or uninformed decisions. Contact us and let our graduate school expertise guide you to the best program for you, and assist in the application process.