As a medical student, you have many options when it comes to pursuing a career and belong with the best gastroenterology fellowship programs. With that in mind, the top five schools or universities offering gastroenterology fellowship programs have been ranked to help you make that decision in choosing where you can finish the course. Now, why don’t you get started by looking at these schools?
Top Five Universities Offering the Best Gastroenterology Fellowship Programs
- John Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland is consistently ranked in the top ten schools that offer gastroenterology fellowship programs in the nation. The school is ranked number 2 in research and number 15 in their primary care program. Students who wish to get into their program must have a Median MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) score of 36.0.
- The University of North Carolina’s School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, North Carolina provides one of the consistently ranked and top gastroenterology fellowship programs in the U.S. today. Their research program is ranked 23rd, while their primary care program is ranked third overall. Students who wish to get into their program must have a Median MCAT score of 34.0.
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri offers one of the best gastroenterology programs in the nation today. The school’s research program is ranked sixth overall and their primary care program is 41st in the nation. Students who wish to get into their program must have a Median MCAT score of 38.0.
- University of California – San Diego School of Medicine in La Jolla, California is considered to amongst the best in the nation in offering the program. Their research and primary care program is ranked number 17 and 37 respectively. Students who wish to get into their program should have a Median MCAT score of 35.0.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas offers one of the best gastroenterology programs in the nation today. Their research and primary care program is ranked number 20 and 22 respectively. Students who wish to get into their program must have a Median MCAT score of 35.0.
Those are the best medical schools offering the top gastroenterology fellowship programs today. No matter which of those schools you choose to enroll, you should be well on your way to earning that degree in gastroenterology. Well then, make sure that you meet all the requirements specified by the admissions committee in your checklist.
Also, you can check the list of best dental programs at bestmedicalschools.biz.