A nurse is a health care professional who works as a team in treating and examining patients. They are providing support and care for families and patients. A nurse works in a certain specialty area or provides patient care in doctor’s office. If you want to become a nurse and searching for top graduate nursing schools, check this out!
Top Graduate Nursing Schools
- University of Washington: It is one of the top nursing graduate schools in the world. In 1918, nursing was offered but in 1945, it was existed and was offered but in a separate nursing school. The nursing program includes Master of Nursing, Doctor of Nursing practice, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science and Master of Science in Nursing.
- University of California: In the United States, the school is in the second ranking of top grad schools for nursing. Students need to be complete the program in 4 years. In the year 1907, the nursing schools was founded and consists of 4 departments for instruction and research which include social and behavioral sciences, family healthcare nursing, community health systems and physiological nursing. When it comes to master of Science, it offers 15 different specialty areas.
- Penn University: With the school, students will experience exceptional medical education that taught by top nurse researchers and faculties in the nation. They are offering 18 master’s programs with degree options. Whether you are looking for a career, graduate from highschool or pursuing an advanced degree in nursing, choosing the school is a great decision.
- New York University: The geriatric nurse program of the school ranked as first on US News and World Report and they are ranked as fifth on NIH funding. In United States, it is the first graduate program that offers comprehensive curriculum with core population preparation. As of now, the school leads the field of graduate nursing education.
- University of Michigan: The time that students enroll at the school for nursing program students will deal with cutting-edge curriculum as well as critical study of theory that relies on most current findings, groundbreaking research and challenging clinical practice.
Kenn State University: Kenn State University is offering one of the nursing school programs in Ohio. At the school, faculties and administrators work with students in enhancing their success and professional education. The program offers a professional development and is dedicated in helping students to reach their full potential.
Also, check the list of top graduate schools for social work at bestmedicalschools.biz.