Are you someone who is looking to pursue a career in neurology and seeking to get into the best neurology programs? Well, you might be into some tough decision making ahead of you, but don’t you worry because these schools have been ranked so that you can have an easier time deciding which school you’d go to. Now, why don’t you look at how these best med schools have been ranked?
Top Five Schools for Neurology Program Rankings
- Harvard University Medical School in Boston Massachusetts has been a household name when it comes to neurology program rankings. The school’s research and primary care programs ranks number one and eight respectively. Students who wish to get involved into their program must take care of the tuition fee amounting to $49,875.
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois is considered by students and parents to being one the best in the nation when it comes to having top neurology programs. Their research and primary care programs ranks number 8 and 30 respectively. The program requires students a tuition fee of $44,075.
- University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington continuously ranks in the top ten when it comes to schools that offer neurology programs. Their research and primary care programs ranks number 14 and 4 respectively. The program requires students a tuition fee amounting to $27,190.
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, North Carolina remains on the top ten lists of schools offering the best neurology programs. Their research and primary care programs ranks number 23 and 8 respectively. The school requires a tuition fee of $16,028.
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri is consistently ranked in the top ten schools that provide neurology programs in the United States. Their research and primary care programs ranks number 6 and 41 respectively. They require a tuition fee of $52,020 from their students.
There you go the top ten schools that offer top neurology programs in nation today. Should you choose any of these schools in pursuing a career in neurology would certainly help you have a successful professional in this field? Well then, check out the schools requirements for students to qualify in their program.
Also, you can check the list of best surgical residency programs at bestmedicalschools.biz.